Tuesday, January 4, 2011

The Coming of Metzger

Security from a different perspective.

Any feedback is welcome.


They call me Metzger. I know everything that goes on in the house, because I was engaged to secure the family.

There are Mr. and Mrs. Mitchell and their three children, one teenage daughter and much younger twin boys. I can smell it, when Mr. and Mrs. Mitchell were intimate or Danielle, the daughter, has been smoking. I won't tell. Of course I also know when she is sneaking out. My lips are sealed, though. She always pats me and gives me my favorite food, so I keep quiet.
When I'm off duty I love to play with the twins and go on long walks. I'm a bundle of energy and very protective of the kids.
If strangers approach, I warn them not to trespass otherwise I'm ferocious and go for their throats, if they don’t obey. Baring my teeth is enough. Most people have respect and keep their distance.

Recently we have moved house and the location is good. It means also more work for me, because we have loads of people surrounding us. I like the neighbors kids and wouldn't mind, if the baby of the family would ride on me. The twins did so, when they were small, too. The parents don't trust me and keep their children away. It's sad, because I love kids.
There is a particular friend of the neighbors I don't like. He could be in security, because he came to update their security system, but the way he is scanning the other houses, makes me believe he is a criminal. I kept a close eye on him, but he didn't behave further suspicious.

How did I get my name? My ancestors came from Rottweil in Germany and Metzger means butcher in English. My masters gave me the name, because I was especially aggressive during guard dog training.


©2011

No comments:

Post a Comment