Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Hey, what's going on?

Sorry, if I haven't updated the blog for a longer time.

Unfortunately the second part of Adrianna's destiny, titled The Impact, takes longer to write than planned.
I publish only, when I think the travel report or story is up to my standard. The first draft was finished on Monday, but I wasn't completely happy with it. The draft didn't stand the EW Test either, so I decided to keep the beginning, but re-write the rest. I'm in the middle of it, and hope you can read it latest on the Wednesday, 03.08.11.


I'm also writing on another short story, called Forbidden - Part 1. It is about a much younger Sam and what mischief he is up to. This one is nearly finished, and I hope everyone who enjoyed Making Love is also having fun with this one.

There is going to be another spanking story.

I haven't forgotten about EW's sickness either.

For fans of Chastity, I'm planning to write another short story about her and the second ghost story is also coming in the near future.

So enough of me now.

I'll be back soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment