Monday, May 4, 2015

Getting my will



I was sitting proudly in my high chair. Everyone around me was eating cake and I wanted to take part too, because I was big now. I let Mommy know what I wanted. Instead she offered me a stupid banana. I had eaten a whole one at lunch beside a plate of pasta with tomato sauce.
I clamped my mouth shut and indicated with my index finger to the chocolate cake. “Mmm, bananas are yummy.” Mommy said and popped a little piece into her mouth. I didn’t want any of that and got more demanding. I clearly stated: “Gake!” When it didn’t help I was more urgently, indicating again the cake and saying: “Darda.” It meant tarta in Spanish. Even though I’m big now I have problems with some letters. Like C and T. “No, you are too young for it.” Mommy explained. I didn’t want to hear that and I was going to get what I wanted. For whatever reason Daddy wanted to play peek-a-boo with me. I couldn’t be bothered. My mind was on cake. Reggie offered me to check on Beulah and Kiki, the dogs. I wanted cake and if I wasn’t getting my will I was going to scream and cry! It worked. Finally Mommy gave me a small piece. It was delicious and in future I won’t eat anything else!

©2015

No comments:

Post a Comment