Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Choosing Clothing

Who is the boss? Please leave a comment if you liked it or even if you didn't.

I was lying on the bed. Sam was rummaging in his wardrobe, pulling out different colored shirts and trousers. He was trying to figure out, what he should wear, when he was facing the family of his new girl friend Tuyet for the first time. Sam was indecisive and behaving like a girl, holding a blue shirt in front of him and checking in the mirror, what it looked like, then doing the same with a red one. I followed it all with interest, but got bored after a certain time and yawned. Sam still hadn't made up his mind and showed me different outfits. I didn't like the first, neither the second. I don't like black and the light blue shirt was scratchy. Red is too aggressive in my opinion and the blue trousers didn’t' smell nice. He showed me a few more. The last caught my attention. It was a green sweat shirt and a dark brown chino. They were very soft and I liked that. The green went also nicely with Sam's light tanned skin and his eye color. I gave my approval. Sam chose the outfit. I was happy I could help and thought I deserved a treat. I stretched luxuriously and followed him to the living room, jumped on his lap and expected to be stroked. "Okay, but only for a few minutes. I have to leave soon." He agreed. I love it, when he pets me behind the ears! I can't have enough! The time was over too soon. Sam picked me up and sat me gently down. I wanted to jump up again. Sam was reading my mind and said stern: "Cat, don't even think about it." I was very upset about the treatment. Sam was so ungrateful! I gave him the cold shoulder treatment, when he returned, even though, I burned to hear how the meeting with Sam's future parents in law had gone. Well, I had shown him, who is the boss and I was back to normal the next morning.

© 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment