Monday, March 7, 2011

What's coming up?

I'm at the moment in Hamburg and was very busy since last Wednesday. My writing suffered a little bit, but you can all soon read my experiences of my travel and of course I think one or two spanking stories are following too.
Hope you enjoy the stories and travel reports as much as I do. As always, feel free to leave comments. I would love to hear from you. Is there anything you would to read about?

So travelwise you will read about:

- Scandinavia

- The Baltics

- Germany.

Short stories coming up:

- A new story about Fin.
  Would you prefer to read how Fin got his undeserved punishment or why he received eight strokes with the     cane?

- A story about big boobs and what you can do with them.

PLEASE LET ME KNOW!

Your Writer1976

No comments:

Post a Comment