Friday, April 22, 2011

I'm not a dog!

Dante is back. I hope you find the story amusing.

I like playing with Sam's kids, but I'm not a dog! I'm a proud cat and won't change for them.
For some reason Roscoe and Tina decided to teach me stupid tricks, like to react on command to sit! They tried to bribe me with my favorite snack. It didn't work. Why should I sit, when somebody says so?! I sit, when I want to.
I had enough and knocked over the food packaging. All my treats spilled out, and I ate as many and as fast I could before escaping upstairs. Of course Roscoe and Tina followed me. I hid, but they found me, so I ran away again. Sam opened the door to the living room, where he was working. My chance! The kids were way behind me and didn't see I slid between Sam's legs and into the living room. Sam guessed I wanted to be left alone and closed the door behind him. The kids knew, not to disturb him, when he was writing. I was saved! I am forever grateful and repaid Sam by cuddling up with him.


©2011

No comments:

Post a Comment