Friday, April 1, 2011

Update

Dear Reader,

I'm going away on holiday/vacation for two and a half weeks. This time around it's going to Asia. I hope I can write at least one post, while under way.

What am I going to write about?

Travel is going to be about one of the smallest countries in Europe, my trip to Asia (The cities are starting with S, T and H and an island starting with J.) You can guess what places my better half and I are going to visit. If you like you can leave a comment, what you think they are.

Chastity goes shopping, who knows, what happens then. :-)

Something about will power.

Another spanking story. This time about Fin's brother Mike and how his friends parents are dealing with inappropriate behavior.

A story called "I'm not a dog!"

Whatever is finished first is going to be published first. So I hope you look forward to reading more. Happy travels to you all.


Your writer1976

No comments:

Post a Comment