Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Rei's and Nico's selected poems

If you did wonder what poems Rei and Nico read to each other and gave Sam as a present in the Impact, here they are. They are sorted alphabetical by poet and has nothing to do with preference. Maybe you tell me which one(s) you liked.


Wystan Hugh Auden
- Funeral Blues

William Barnes
- The Broken Heart

William Blake
- A Poison Tree

Emily Dickinson
- If those I loved were lost
- There is another sky

Langston Hughes
- Life is fine
- Dream deferred

Ogden Nash
- A word to husbands

Edgar Allan Poe
- A dream within a dream
- Romance

Jack Prelutsky
- As soon as Fred goes out of bed

William Shakespeare
- All the world's a stage

Shel Silverstein
- Bear in there
- Messy Room
- Where the sidewalk ends

Mark Strand
- The new poetry handbook

Walt Whitman
- O Captain! My Captain

Oscar Wilde
- To my wife - with a copy of my poems

William Wordsworth
- I wandered lonely as a cloud



©2011

No comments:

Post a Comment