Thursday, October 20, 2011

She - Part 2

In Part 1 a female cat arrives at Dante's home, causing some havoc. Now let's see what happens next.

Weeks passed, and I had given up all hope Red was returning. I tried to turn and stretch comfortable in my bed, but there was suddenly something soft obstructing my moves. I opened my eyes a crack. They flew open, when there was some red fur in front of me. Red! I butted my head lightly against hers. She had been sleeping, woke with a start and nearly scratched my eye out. What a greeting! She was unapologetic, her tail swishing impatiently. Uhh, definitely not a morning person. I better thought to leave her alone. Within seconds she was asleep again. I was a little bit restless and my own black tail was twitching, so I left my bed and instead jumped onto the window sill to have a look outside. It was snowing, and I was glad I was inside and warm. I rolled myself up, my head resting on my back, watching the snow flakes fall. It was lulling. I woke up, because I had to use the toilet and was hungry. My dinner and Red were gone.






©2011


No comments:

Post a Comment