Tuesday, November 15, 2011

She - Part 3

Long time no see, I know. Unfortunately other commitments kept me busy, but here is part 3 of She and there is soon going to be more.

Here is just a short explanation who Sam is. He is Dante's owner, even if Dante thinks it's the other way round. :-)


When I least expected her Red was back. I hadn't forgotten about her eating my dinner, and I was left hungry until the next morning, so my claws were out. I was ready to defend my territory. We had a brief fight. She left with her tail between her legs. Sam was a little bit surprised I had a scratch on my throat. 
I'm not going out, even though Sam has made the house cat friendly, and I could leave anytime I like, so he didn't have an explanation how I came to my injury. He asked what I had been up to. I told him about Red, but unfortunately he doesn't understand my language. I admitted to him that I missed Red. I hoped she was going to return...




©2011

No comments:

Post a Comment