Thursday, December 8, 2011

Luizia

 Some might remember Luizia, Sam's sister in law. This is a spanking story about her.

Luizia knew it was stupid what she had done. She also knew her mother Maria Isadora was going to discipline her. Luizia hoped she was going to escape with a scolding and grounding. The look on her mother's face and the fact she hid something behind her back, didn't bode well, though. Luizia's mother had placed a chair in the middle of the kitchen.
"Luizia, how often have I warned you to keep to the curfew?" "Mhm, I don't know, maybe five times?" "And how often have I grounded you for the same offence?" Luizia knew exactly she had been reprimanded seven times and grounded six times. On each occasion Maria Isadora had explained how Luizia's behavior made her feel. Luizia had promised it wouldn't happen again. They had repeated the same ritual over and over. Maria Isadora was fed up and thought she had to make a point. "Luizia, talking doesn't seem to work, taking away privileges neither, so I have to use my last resort and believe me, I hate to do it." With that Maria Isadora grabbed her daughter by the arm, sat down on the chair and pulled her sixteen year old over her lap. Luizia, who was dark haired, was too shocked to struggle or react. She suddenly came to live, when her mother pushed up her skirt. Her mother hadn't spanked her since ... Well, a long time ago. Luizia thought she was too old to be punished that way. "Mama, please don't. I will obey you." "Luizia, I'm going to go through with it, because I don't believe you anymore. This is just a reminder that you aren't an adult yet and if you don't behave like one, I'm treating you like a child. Is this understood?" Maria Isadora's voice was stern. She slapped Luizia's dotted panty clad rear, when Luizia didn't answer promptly. "Yes, Ma'am." Luizia hurried to reply. Luizia didn't want to earn herself extra smacks. "Young lady, in future you are going to return on time, or you find yourself over my knee again. Is it clear?" Maria Isabelle punctuated every word with a smack. They weren't especially hard, but the amount raining down on Luizia's bottom had some impact and made Luizia squirm. Luizia thought her punishment was over. To her dismay she was asked to raise her hips. "Please, Mama, don't. I have learned my lesson." Luizia's pleading felt on deaf ears. "Luizia, I decide when you have learned your lesson! Raise your hips or you are going to be a very sorry girl." Against her will Luizia obeyed. Her mother pulled the red dotted panties down to Luizia's knee. Luizia felt very young and childish, having her bared behind sticking up in the air, knowing it was going to be peppered in a few moments. She thought it was going to be a hand spanking, but had completely forgotten the implement her mother had hidden from her. Now was the time to retrieve it. Luizia's eyes bulged. Her mother produced a purple heart wood paddle. It was around 16 inches long and an inch thick. Luizia was terrified. Her mother had previously only used her hand, and that had been enough to make Luizia cry. Luizia dreaded her impeding punishment. Maria Isadora saw her "handiwork" from earlier. Luizia's pert bottom was pink. Maria Isadora sent the paddle crashing down on Luizia's behind. It was so large, it nearly covered Luizia's whole seat. Luizia screamed. Her bottom felt like it was exploding. She was glad her father was on a business trip and her younger brother Luiz already asleep. She promised herself to keep her voice down. Luizia didn't want her brother witnessing her punishment. She would have been very embarrassed. The next swat wasn't easier to take. Luizia managed barely to be quieter. Maria Isadora continued to smack Luizia's bottom merciless. The swats weren't as hard as the first two, but they made sure Luizia lost composure. After the fourth stroke Luizia burst into tears and started to kick, because her behind was on fire. After another scorching swat Luizia kicked again, and her panty flew across the room. Luizia didn't even notice. Maria Isadora put an end to her daughters struggle and restrained Luizia. She pushed Luizia over her left leg, making sure her daughter's rear was sticking up, and then circled Luizia's legs with her right. Maria Isadora thought about wrapping up the punishment. Another three licks, and she was satisfied Luizia had had enough. She helped Luizia up and smoothed Luizia's skirt down. Maria Isadora briefly hugged her daughter. "Go to your room now. I'm going to have a chat with you tomorrow about it. Sleep well, darling." Maria Isadora gave Luiza a kiss on the sweaty forehead. Luizia hadn't stopped crying yet. She was in pain, angry and upset. Sometimes she wished her older sister Adrianna was still living at home. Adrianna was married and studied in the United States. Adrianna would have comforted Luizia. Because Maria Isadora had ordered her to her room, Luizia didn't dare to call Adrianna. Normally Luizia would have been responsible and removed her make up, which had been ruined by the tears. This night Luizia didn't give a damn and cried herself to sleep. The next morning she was surprised there was just one small bruise on her left sit spot. Still her behind felt overall sore and her soul and spirit bruised. Luizia was close to tears, and she was sad and disappointed. She felt like her world was crashing down on her.
Maria Isadora had been sleeping badly. She felt guilty and sorry for Luizia. Maria Isadora questioned herself, if she had been too hard and beat herself up, because she hadn't found a different solution. Maria Isadora admitted she had reacted partly in anger. She was the adult and should have been more responsible.

When Luiz, Maria Isadora and Luizia sat down for breakfast, the tensions were undeniable there. Luizia was not as usual quibbling with Luiz and concentrated on the plate in front of her. She was ashamed and didn't dare looking into her mothers eyes.
Maria Isadora was concerned. Hopefully she was able to clear the air later.

Luiz was sent off to play with one of the neighbors kids.
Luizia made signs she wanted to leave the table. Maria Isadora stopped her. "Luizia, while you help me with the dishes, we can talk." Luizia didn't want to, but nodded, not looking up.
Mother and daughter carried the used plates and cutlery to the kitchen.
"Luizia, how do you feel?" Luizia didn't want to respond, so she simply stared at the floor. Maria Isadora put a finger under Luizia's chin and gently raised Luizia's head. "Are you going to give me an answer?" Luizia kept quiet. "If you don't, I'll go ahead." Luizia didn't make a sign. Maria Isadora stated: "I'm feeling bad." It got Luizia's attention. "Me, too." Luizia admitted and suddenly hugged her mother tightly and burst into tears. "Now, darling, it's okay. I'm sorry I spanked you yesterday. I shouldn't have done that." "I deserved it, Mama. I behaved like a spoiled brat. I know you were worried and still I did it again and again. I'm so ashamed. I even don't know why I did it..." "Don't worry, honey. Let's put it down to rebellious teenage years, okay?" Maria Isadora, caressed Luizia hair. Her daughter relaxed visible and sniffled only lightly. "Luizia, we need to talk about how we should go on in the future." "I promise I have learned my lesson and won't arrive later than my curfew. If something is going to keep me, I'm going to call, so that you don't have to worry." Luizia was gnawing on her lower lip. She surprised her mother. "If I'm late again without any excuse, you should paddle me as you promised." "What?!" "It seems I only learn when I'm over your lap... But could you do me a favor please?" "What is it?" "Please don't spank me on the bare. The paddle hurts plenty even with my clothing on." "Okay. I can agree to that."

Luizia pretty soon overcame her bad feelings, and her relationship with her mother returned to normal nearly immediately. Luizia had never been one to hold a long grudge. Naturally she never forgot her punishment or the reason behind it and took great care to arrive on time. Luizia encountered the paddle another time, but that is another story.


















©2011

No comments:

Post a Comment