Friday, March 14, 2014

Fragments

This one is a bit experimental. Hope it is clear enough and you like it. :) You can also read Middle Man. Fragments is based on the short story.


Elizabeth Barrientos: "Why me?!"

Frieda Pianas Noose: "I'm on the run."

Coldham Fintan Noose III: "You are dead!"

Damien Gresham: "I have you in my hands."

Antonio Pianas: "Bastard! Cut him into pieces!"

Coldham Fintan Noose III: "It was a case of mistaken identity."

Frieda Pianas Noose: "I'm safe."

Jayme Claussen: "I'm going to Canberra. Good luck with your plan."

Reggie Smith: "We have found their hideout."

Antonio Pianas: "Storm the place! We aren't going to take any prisoners!"

Jayme Claussen: "The photographs have been secured. I'm going to deliver."

Reggie Smith: "Damn! He escaped!"

Elizabeth Barrientos: "Oh my god! They're all dead!"

Antonia Pianas: "It's over! You are free."

Elizabeth Barrientos: "Ahh! The baby! She's coming!"

Doctor: "Congratulations! You have a pretty baby girl."

Grey Hall: "You are lucky it's me who found you."

Damien Gresham: "Maybe we can talk about it?! I'm sure we can cut a deal."

Grey Hall: "Nobody threatens my best friends! You are finished."

Bang! Bang!

The End.


©2014

No comments:

Post a Comment