Thursday, June 9, 2011

The Bee and Me and other stories

Here comes the promised trilogy about will power.
The Bee and Me is about Fin, some know him already from some of the spanking stories, trapped in a wardrobe with a bee.
Feeling like murder is a story about confrontation.
Temptation is about if you should give in to your feelings or not.


The bee and me

I was hidden in the wardrobe, and to my dismay I had a companion. The little beast, a bumble bee, was inquisitive. She had landed on my arm already, and it was hard for me not trying to dance and run away. She had alighted again. She was buzzing around me, driving me crazy. I'm afraid of bees. The reason behind it: A nightmare in the true sense of the meaning. A couple of years ago I woke up with a sudden sharp pain on my eyelid. It was swollen, red, and I couldn't open it. The reason of the pain was a bee. During sleep I changed my position and crushed the insect, when turning on my pillow. My eye looked as if I had been in a fight. After a few days the itching, swelling and pain was down, but I was fearful of going to sleep for some time. Since then I hate bees.
In the wardrobe the bee made an attempt to land on my ear. It cost me a lot of will power not to cry out and swat at the bee. I stood very still. My body was tense. The damn thing had by now made contact, her tiny legs were tickling and my skin crawled. After having explored my ear, she took off again, trying to escape. The bee wasn't the only one. We couldn't leave, because the rightful owner of the home had returned. I didn't want to get caught, stealing a painting, which was resting with my equipment beside me. I'm a successful burglar and only break in, if a client contacts me to do so. What do I like about my job? Well, of course one of the reasons is money, but I love to plan and execute perfect burglaries. There is also the thrill of getting caught or not.
It is important to keep a cool head, when a situation like this arises and to evaluate the risks.
Little beads of sweat were building on my face, because foot steps came nearer. I prayed the wardrobe door stayed closed. I don't like violence. Just in case I pressed very close to the wall and hid behind the clothing on the hangers. That left my legs still exposed. Quiet I grabbed an empty box, lying nearby. It wasn't ideal, but hopefully the person opening up wasn't too attentive. If he or she was, I had only one option and was prepared to use my choker or switch blade knife, depending on the situation. I hoped it wasn't necessary. Then it happened. I forgot about the bee, being concentrated on what was going on outside. The bee landed on my neck. I slapped at her, and of course she stung me. The pain was piercing, my eyes watered, and I nearly cried out. Noise, which I couldn't afford to make, because the person was standing right in front of the wardrobe. Biting hard on my lower lip made sure no sound escaped. I held my breath and and exhaled, when the foot steps moved away and up the stairs.
When I thought it was safe, I climbed out of the wardrobe and looked for the bee. When I found it, I pocketed it, picked up the equipment and the painting, and left through the main entrance, leaving no evidence behind.



Feeling like murder

Coldham Fintan "Fin" Noose III wiped away the blood. His father and namesake had just slapped him hard in the face. Fin had admitted he had never given up his dream of becoming a professional burglar. Fin remembered his promise from a few years back: He was going to kill his parents, if they should ever raise their hands against him. Normally he didn't break his word. In his imagination he was stabbing his father, and the blood was splattering everywhere. Of course his mother was screaming. Fin saw himself turn towards her, blood of his father running down the blade, she tried to flee, but was frozen on the spot. The knife arched elegantly and cut her throat. Fin returned to reality and forced himself to calm down. He had really a switchblade knife with him, but it stayed in the jacket pocket. Fin's voice was cold and calm, when he said: "That one was for free. Don't try it again, though, or you are going to be very sorry." His mother Beverly felt threatened, but started nevertheless to give her older son an ear bashing. "You have betrayed us all those years, stolen from us, family members, fellow students and robbed the military academy, letting somebody else pay for your misdeeds. I'm so ashamed of you! God knows how hard we tried to make you a better person. We totally failed!" "Oh yes, you have failed me!" Fin agreed. "Mom, Dad, do you think it was fun growing up here? I heard constantly how much better my brother was, compared to me. In your opinion I was difficult, unruly and misbehaved, even rotten! Well, I guess, I still am ... Anyway; it wasn't fun getting punished for the slightest mistakes, shouted at and being left out. You never really tried to understand me or find out what my weaknesses and strengths were. I hate and despise you for everything you have or haven't done to me! Both of you!" Fin was shouting at his parents, having lost his temper. He wasn't the only one. His father Coldham sprang up, grabbed Fin by the collar of his jacket and pushed him off the chair and hard against the wall. Coldham balled his right hand into a fist. Fin pulled out his knife and opened it with a click. "I told you not to touch me again. If you do, I swear I cut your throat!" Fin's voice was very calm and his eyes were cold blue. Coldham's face lost all color and his arm went slack. Beverly was crying. Coldham replied as calm: "Leave now. You are not longer welcome here. Go!" Fin felt like crying, too. He left, closing the door behind him quietly, but the business wasn't finished yet. Fin wanted revenge.



Temptation

When Anna Meadows arrived at the military academy, she had been nervous. It was her first job and she felt insecure, if she was made of the right stuff. The cadets at the academy were overall well behaved and eager to learn, so soon she enjoyed working as arts teacher. There was one student, who had caught her attention. He was tall, blond and looked handsome. Anna had always been attracted to this type. He was a good painter and very quiet. Once Anna witnessed a scene and admired the cadet's self control. Fin, as he was nicknamed, was putting the finishing touches on his newest creation, an abstract painting. Suddenly another cadet approached with a glass of water and deliberately emptied it over Fin's project. Anna saw Fin's face and was sure he would have loved to murder Cadet David Jefferson or at least punch him. Instead Fin said, as if he wasn't upset at all: "Thank you for adding your personal touch to my work, David." Anna didn't behave as if she hadn't seen what Cadet Jefferson had done. She gave him a detention point for bullying and of course lectured David.
From that moment Anna felt butterflies in her stomach, when she thought about Fin or met him.
Fin liked Ms. Meadows, but was too much pre-occupied with his training as burglar and with his lover Chastity to notice his teacher had feelings for him. If he would have realized it, he wouldn't have minded casual sex.
Anna was a romantic. She caught herself day dreaming. Fin and she were on vacation and spent a lot of time painting on the beach, visiting art galleries and museums, having candle light dinners and gentle sex before an open fire...
Unfortunately Fin was the whole opposite of what Anna believed he was. Fin didn't think he was able to commit to anybody or even wanted to. His career as a burglar came first.

On one occasion Ms. Meadows nearly gave in to her feelings. Anna was carrying a lot of books. The floor was a bit slippery and to prevent a fall Anna dropped her load. Anna was too much concerned picking them up to notice, who helped her. An electric jolt went through her, when she noticed it was Fin. Their hands were brushing by accident. Anna took hers away immediately, feeling as if she had been burnt. She mumbled a thank you and when they both stood up and were very close, she wanted to kiss Fin on the mouth. Anna remebered just in time where they were. She couldn't possibly kiss one of her under aged students in school. Fin gave her a puzzled look, but kept quiet. Anna would have loved nothing better than to gush out how she felt about Fin. In the end she was glad she hadn't been proactive and open how things stood. It was amoral to abuse her position as a teacher, and the risk to be found out having an affair with her pupil was too high. She loved her job.
The crush faded, when she heard rumors about a threesome involving Fin, his best friend and room mate and a much older African American lady. Her fantasies were shattered about a monogamous, sensitive and gentle Fin.


©2011

No comments:

Post a Comment